Retired from The General Secretariat of The National Security Council.
Job Description: Carrying out all kinds of study, research, analysis and assessment, and presenting along with recommendations about national and international security policies and strategies, public diplomacy, conflict resolution and mediation.
Ankara, 14 Mart 1963
Hacettepe University, Ankara, TURKEY
Bachelors Degree of Chemical Engineering, 1985
- European Union Basic Training, Ankara University, 1999
- International Relations Advanced Training, Ankara University, 2000
- Psychological Operations Officer, U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School, Fort Bragg, North Carolina, USA, 2001
- Public Diplomacy, The Secreteriat General of the National Security Council, 2003
- European Union Law, Ankara University Faculty of Law, 2004
- Career Employee Training, Diplomatic Academy, Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 2007
- Energy Law Education Programme, Turkish Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, 2012
- Program in Advanced Security Studies, George C. Marshall European Security Studies Center, Munich, Germany, 2013
- Countering Transnational Threats “Illicit Networks”- Senior Executive Training, National Defence University, Near East South Asia Center for Security Studies, Washington D.C. 2014